650V CoolMOS™ CFD7A
High-voltage superjunction MOSFET for automotive applications
Infineon’s silicon-based 650V CoolMOS™ high-voltage SJ power MOSFETs CFD7A are specifically optimized to meet the requirements for electric-vehicle applications such as on-board chargers, HV-LV DC-DC converters, and auxiliary power supplies. With more than 10 years of automotive experience, CoolMOS™ CFD7A combines highest quality going well beyond the AEC-Q101 standards with unrivalled technology expertise.
The CoolMOS™ CFD7A family is manufactured on the highly automated 300mm production line, which contributes to reach the zero-defect target in mass production while fulfilling the growing market demand.
Benefit from our 650V CoolMOS™ n-channel SJ MOSFETs CFD7A by making automotive applications more compact and higher performing. The technology offers highest reliability with automotive lifetime requirements and increased design flexibility and scalability.
• Be familiar with Infineon’s measures to reduce the failure rate and to prove the quality level of a product
• Identify the right product based on given target application requirements
- Have an overview of the converters needed in electric vehicles.
- Analyze the 2-quadrant converter topology in buck and boost mode and the half-bridge converter with center tap rectification topology.
- Get to know Infineon’s Automotive MOSFET data sheet
- Improve your understanding of the parameters and diagrams in the document, which will help you better evaluate the device’s limits and capabilities
- learnt about the transition from fule injection combustion engine to full battery electric vehicles and the main 48V powered applications
- Additionally get an overview about Infineon’s comprehensive MOSFET portfolio for 48 V applications and their support material
This training explains the benefits of using the TOLG and the target industrial and automotive applications of this package. It also lists the current available portfolio and explains what you will gain by using the package.
- Know more about Infineon’s wide MOSFET selection for 48 V mild-hybrid electric vehicle, or MHEV, applications
- Understand why and how Infineon is strengthening its position in the 40 V MOSFET market, and be familiar with Infineon’s newest 60 V MOSFETs
- Get to know Infineon’s Zero Defect approach and how Infineon goes beyond the requirements when it comes to automotive MOSFET qualification
- Be familiar with both dimensions of Infineon’s Zero Defect approach, which aim at extending product lifetimes and reducing the number of random failures, by exploring each one in detail
Are you looking for a power MOSFET alternative and want to see what Infineon can offer? It has never been easier.