600V/650V/800V CoolMOS™ CPA, CFDA and C3A
High-voltage superjunction MOSFETs for automotive applications
Infineon's 600V CoolMOS™ power MOSFET CPA portfolio and the broad 650V CoolMOS™ power MOSFET CFDA portfolio provide all benefits of a fast switching superjunction MOSFET. The families fulfill the enhanced reliability requirements of automotive applications, realized with special screening measures in front- and back-end, and are qualification compliant to AEC-Q101.
With its integrated fast body diode, 650V CoolMOS™ CFDA additionally caters to special application needs. This fast body diode is the key for addressing resonant-switching topologies resulting in lower-switching losses due to the low gate charge. The softer commutation behavior and consequent reduced EMI appearance gives the 650V CoolMOS™ CFDA series a clear advantage in comparison to competitor parts. Furthermore, limited voltage overshoot during hard commutation of the body diode enables easier implementation of layout and design.
The combination of both 600V CoolMOS™ CPA and 650V CoolMOS™ SJ MOSFET CFDA technologies is the best choice for switching topologies in automotive applications.
To meet the increasing requirements of higher system voltages in automotive auxiliary supplies, the 800V CoolMOS™ C3A is the perfect fit.
- Get to know Infineon’s Automotive MOSFET data sheet
- Improve your understanding of the parameters and diagrams in the document, which will help you better evaluate the device’s limits and capabilities
Are you looking for a power MOSFET alternative and want to see what Infineon can offer? It has never been easier.
- learnt about the transition from fule injection combustion engine to full battery electric vehicles and the main 48V powered applications
- Additionally get an overview about Infineon’s comprehensive MOSFET portfolio for 48 V applications and their support material
This training explains the benefits of using the TOLG and the target industrial and automotive applications of this package. It also lists the current available portfolio and explains what you will gain by using the package.
- Know more about Infineon’s wide MOSFET selection for 48 V mild-hybrid electric vehicle, or MHEV, applications
- Understand why and how Infineon is strengthening its position in the 40 V MOSFET market, and be familiar with Infineon’s newest 60 V MOSFETs
- Get to know Infineon’s Zero Defect approach and how Infineon goes beyond the requirements when it comes to automotive MOSFET qualification
- Be familiar with both dimensions of Infineon’s Zero Defect approach, which aim at extending product lifetimes and reducing the number of random failures, by exploring each one in detail