Improved creepage distance for open frame power supplies
CoolMOS™ CE in TO-220 FullPAK Wide Creepage package offers an extended creepage by increasing the distance between pins to 4.25mm versus the usual 2.54mm of the widely used TO-220 FullPAK package. The package targets open frame power supplies such as TV sets and PC power where dust can enter the case through air vents. Dust particles can reduce the effective creepage between pins over time which may lead to high voltage arcing.
- Increased distance of 4.25mm between pins to meet wide creepage requirements
- Package height and width identical with standard TO-220 FullPAK package
- Wider creepage between pins to avoid arcing even in polluted environment
- Compatible with EN 60664-1 standard group III
- Cost savings in creepage protection by removing additional efforts spent in alternative solutions today
- Fully automated PCB assembly
- FullPAK benefit of isolation
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.