Shape the future of technology in Infineon Italy.
Why Infineon Italy?
At Infineon Italy sites more than 250 highly developed professionals create and market leading edge semiconductor for Industrial and Automotive applications:
- Milan: Sales team and staff functions
- Padua: Research and Development Center focused on Automotive products
- Pavia: Research and Development Center focused on Industrial and Automotive products
1. We develop and sell high innovative products that make the world easier, safer
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Combining Italian creativity with German operational excellence, we develop microchips for industrial and automotive, which are the heart of Safety Systems, lighting application and energy saving in the car, home appliances and industrial applications. Infineon is one of the few semiconductor manufacturers for automotive that cover all established applications in vehicles: CO2 reduction, comfort electronics, driver assistance systems and security. In the area of safety the focus is on ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems). Each new car produced in the world contains on average 25 Infineon microchips. Infineon industrial components outperform competition in energy efficiency and power management systems, delivering leading edge high voltage semiconductor spreading from pumps, fans, compressors, high performance motor drive: almost each home appliances is powered by Infineon semiconductors.
3. We offer attractive jobs and an interesting perspective of personal and professional development.
- Activities performed in Infineon Italy cover a consistent part of the product development process, from understanding of customer requirement to final product testing, and a wide range of jobs are available (Application Engineer, Analog Digital and MS Designer, Project manager, Verification Test and Product Engineer)
- You will join a Multinational company with around 180 different locations worlwide providing excellent possibilities to challenge and share your expertise and with Career opportunities in an international environment
- You will work in a young, dynamic and international team interacting with different sites all over the clock
- Your working time will be flexible and result oriented, benefiting of a clear and fair performance assesment, recognition for high performers and high investement on training
Starting at Infineon Italy
Are you a young Student, Graduate or a talented Professional, passionate for electronics and willing to grab the opportunity to work in an international environment on leading edge silicon technologies and to provide your personal contribution to innovate mobility, security and energy efficiency on our planet?
If you want to start building your professional career in an early stage, look for opportunities of curricular internship or PhD mainly in our Development centers of Padua and Pavia. In Infineon Italy we favor and maintain strong relationships with main Italian Universities.
As young graduate, you wish to join a Company where you can experience what you have learned at school and put your talent in practice. In Infineon Italy you can start to approach a dynamic and international environment, receiving a high level of professional training that will provide you the skills and competencies required for your future career.
Value the expertise you have developed with us! Please visit our Infineon Career page for more information on open positions available in Italy and how to apply.