12V High Efficiency MOSFET Driver with Variable Gate Drive
- Drives both high-side and low-side MOSFETs in a synchronous buck configuration
- Low side driver - 4A source / 6A sink
- High side driver - 3A source / 4A sink
- Transitions times and propagation delays less than 20ns
- Independent variable gate drive voltage for both high and low side drivers
- High and low side driver voltage from 4.5V to 13.2V
- Compatible with IR3536 controller Variable Gate Drive feature
- Integrated bootstrap diode
- Capable of high switching frequencies from 200kHz up to 1MHz
- Active Tri-Level PWM disables both MOSFETs in 30ns with no hold-off time
- Selectable generic tri-state PWM with hold-off
- Adaptive non-overlap protection minimizes diode conduction time
- Input supply under voltage protection
- Thermally enhanced 10 pin DFN package
- Lead free RoHS compliant package, MSL level 1
- Desktop and Workstations
- Graphic Boards
- Servers and Storage
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.