Infineon's CoolSiC™ Schottky diodes 600V G3 feature the industry’s lowest device capacitance for any given current rating, which further enhances overall system efficiency, especially at higher switching frequencies and under low load conditions. The generation 3 is based on the same technology platform as generation 2 with the introduction, at package level, of the so called diffusion soldering.
Summary of Features:
- Benchmark switching behavior
- No reverse recovery charge
- Temperature independent switching behavior
- High operating temperature (T j max 175°C)
- System efficiency improvement compared to Si
- Reduced cooling requirements
- Enabling higher frequency/increased power
- Higher system reliability due to lower operating
- Reduced EMI
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.