200 V High and Low Side Driver IC with typical 0.29 A source and 0.6 A sink currents in 8 Lead SOIC package for IGBTs and MOSFETs. Also available in 14 Lead MLPQ 4x4.
Summary of Features:
- Floating gate driver designed for bootstrap operation
- Fully operational to +200 V
- Gate drive supply range up to 20 V per channel
- Undervoltage lockout for VCC, VBS
- 3.3 V, 5 V, and 15 V logic input compatible
- Tolerant to negative transient voltage
- Matched propagation delay
- Designed for use with bootstrap power supplies
- Output in phase with the Inputs
- -40°C to 125°C operating range
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.