Welcome to the MakeRadar School!
About Radar Theory
The #MakeRadar School - Radar Theory Lesson will explain the physical details behind radar to help you understand what is going on, when using radar sensors.
- Electromagnetic waves: What are EM waves?
- Radar Equation: The fundamental equation behind radar
- Doppler Effect: Frequency shift of a moving object
- IQ Signals: Common data transmission
- Fourier Transformation: Essential data processing technique
About Programming Tutorial
Learn in our #MakeRadar School - Programming Tutorial how to program and work with our #MakeRadar devices and do your first implementations of radar sensor applications!
a. Tutorial Sense2GoL DevKit
- Set up the environment by installing the necessary software and preparing the IDE.
- Start with a simple program to make an LED blink on the Sense2GoL.
- Read Raw Data from the Sense2GoL.
- Implement first applications:
- Door Opener