Experience Infineon’s world of IoT!
Digitization is currently experiencing an unimagined worldwide push. Smart and connected objects link the real with the digital world, helping us to tackle the major challenges of our time, such as climate change and the growing world population. Intelligent devices are part of many people's everyday lives - both in professional and private environments. The Internet of Things provides the technological basis for exploiting the full potential of digitization. The potential of IoT is well known and undisputed. But how do we actually implement it? How can people and companies benefit from it? In this podcast, I meet with experts from Infineon, partners and customers and discuss with them how we can make IoT work.
Buildings that can “hear” and “see” their surroundings and react accordingly: Science fiction or reality? | 12 May 2021
In this episode, we are pleased to welcome Julia Fichte and Manuel Hollfelder. We will talk about the relevance and benefits of smart buildings for tenants, residents, workers and of course the operators.
- Which technologies make buildings smart?
- How can predivtice maintenance help to reduce breakdowns and costs, while extending lifetime by 20%?
- Why is it so important to work in conjunction with all the stakeholders in the ecosystem?
More information about the new XENSIVTM Predictive Maintenance Kit.
Do you want to experience our experts live? Visit the Virtual Sensor Experience 2021 with Manuel & Julia live at 20 May, 10:00 am CET: "Partner up: Enabling predictive maintenance in HVAC Systems"
The smart home revolution is coming – and Infineon secures this revolution! | 28 April 2021
Guest of episode 2 is Steve Hanna, a Distinguished Engineer at Infineon and an IoT pioneer. He will introduce us to the Connected Home over IP project where he leads several security teams and therefore answer the following three questions:
- What is the Connected Home over IP project and how does it work?
- What is Infineon's role in this project and how will consumers and manufacturers benefit from it?
- When will the first devices be available?
Welcome to Infineon‘s world of IoT – and to our new #MakeIoTwork Podcast | 14 April 2021
Our first guest is Thomas Rosteck, who is heading Infineon’s division Connected Secure Systems. He will introduce us to the essential building blocks that it takes to make the IoT work and therefore answer the following three questions:
- What is new in the IoT? Meaning what has changed lately?
- What are the challenges that companies – independent of being big players or start-ups – face when addressing the IoT with their business?
- How can we as a semiconductor company support companies to leverage the potential arising from the Internet of Things.