In this section we've collected some application tips for you from our Talent Attraction Managers. The ones who screen your application in the backend. Additionally, you'll find more information about "how to apply" and how the recruiting process works at Infineon. In our FAQs you'll find many answers to frequent questions we receive.
At a Glance - the most important Do's and Dont's
- Do personalize your cover letter: show us your personality and match your soft skills to the position.
- Do tailor your CV: your CV shows us your path from the very first experience to the latest; highlight especially projects which fit to the job description.
- Do keep it concise: maximum 2 pages for your CV.
- Don't apply via email: use our quick and user-friendly online application. It only takes 90 seconds.
- Don't apply to several positions: make sure to customize your application and explain us why you are the right fit to the position. An application to more than 5 positions doesn’t make a good impression.
- Don't make spelling mistakes: proof-read your application thouroughly and make sure to have corrected any spelling mistakes. Especially don't spell our company name wrong: it's Infin-eon not Infin-ion.
Meet our Talent Attraction Managers. They see many applications every day - and have valuable hints and tips on what to do and what to avoid. Additionally, we have summarized the most important hints.
Click here to learn more