- Designed for industrial approved cabinets
- Low inductance DC-link with MKP-capacitors
- Integrated IGBT EiceDRIVER™
- Signals for control and monitoring (current of each leg, voltages, short circuit, heat sink temperature, failure signals)
- Reinforced isolation according to EN50178
- Vibration & shock resistant according to IEC60721
- Up to 4 units can be operated in parallel
- Electrical or optical interface for digital control signals available
- Reduce effort for right fit power stage development
- Save R&D, qualification, test and certification stress, cost and resources
- Speed up systems time to market and enable profit income as early as possible
- Operation above 1100 V possible at reduced operating time
- Low weight and size compared to Output Power
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.