600 V Half Bridge Driver IC with typical 0.2 A source and 0.35 A sink currents in 8 Lead SOIC package for IGBTs and MOSFETs.
- 600 V half-bridge driver
- Tolerant to negative transient voltages
- Gate drive supply range from 10 V to 20 V
- Under-voltage lock-out for both channels
- 3.3 V, 5 V and 15 V input logic compatible
- Cross-conduction prevention logic
- Matched propagation delay for both channels
- High side output in phase with IN input
- Internal 530 ns dead-time, and programmable up to 5µsec with external resistor
- Lower di/dt gate driver for better noise immunity
- DT/SD input turns off both channels
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.