The 650 V, 20 A high speed switching TRENCHSTOP™ 5 in D2Pak (TO263) package copacked with full rated current Rapid 1 anti parallel diode, redefines “Best-in-class” IGBT by providing unmatched performance in terms of efficiency for hard switching applications. The new family is a major breakthrough in IGBT innovation to match the market’s high efficiency demands of tomorrow.
Summary of Features:
- 650 V breakthrough voltage
Compared to Infineon’s HighSpeed 3 family
- Factor 2.5 lower Qg
- Factor 2 reduction in switching losses
- 200 mV reduction in VCEsat
- Co-packed with Infineon’s new Rapid Si-diode technology
- Low COES /EOSS
- Mild positive temperature coefficient VCEsat
- Temperature stability of Vf
- Best-in-class efficiency, resulting in lower junction and
case temperature leading to higher device reliability
- 50 V increase in the bus voltage possible without compromising
- Higher power density design
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.