A phase multiplier which is designed to double or quadruple the effective maximum phase count from the controller.
- 3.3V supply voltage
- Configurable phase multiplier as either doubler or quad from a single PWM input
- Capable of generating high output switching frequencies from 200k-800kHz
- Tri-state PWM input and outputs for power stage shutdown
- IR3599A is configured to accept our patented Active Tri-Level (ATL) PWM signals while IR3599 accepts industry's standard tri-state PWM signals
- VCC Power-on-reset
- Dual Flat No-Lead (DFN) Package
- Lead free RoHS compliant package
- Desktop and Workstations
- Graphic Boards
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.