Synchronous Buck Coverter Driver
- 5V to 7V gate drivers with 6A GATEL sink current and 4A GATEH sink current
- 4.5V to 14V VIN range
- Local lossless inductor current sensing with improved noise immunity and accuracy
- Single reference based current reporting output
- Integrated bootstrap synchronous PFET
- Tri-state PWM diode emulation mode for optimal light load efficiency
- 7V tolerant PWM input compatible with 3.3V logic
- MOSFET monitoring with PHSFLT output
- Over temperature reporting
- Only four external components per phase
- Self-calibration of current sense amplifier input offset to maximize accuracy
- Body-Braking™ feature with active low logic
- RoHS compliant , small thermally enhanced 16L 3 X 3mm MLPQ package
- Desktop and Workstations
- Graphic Boards
- Servers and Storage
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.