Motorcycle engine management
In areas of the world where motorcycles dominate the transportation landscape – most notably the Asia-Pacific region – motorcycle engine management is a central topic in booming markets. The biggest challenges: tight budget constrains and ever-stricter requirements for emissions and fuel consumption.
Infineon is well-versed in these challenges and accordingly offers a flexible, scalable portfolio suitable for motorcycle engine management needs. From highly cost-effective chipset solutions, such as MCU, U-chip and sensors, to scalable chipset solutions that support EFI, e-carburetor and CDI system approaches.
Motorcycle engine management system diagram
- Scalable chip-set solutions supporting EFI, e-carburetor and CDI system approaches
- Highest feature density in smallest package supporting smallest form factor
- Single device TLE8080EM solution to manage the entire electronic power interface of an one cylinder combustion engine
- Scalable and an easy-to-use XC2700 family supporting easy to implement up- and downgrade options for functional enhancement or cost optimization
- CO2 reduction 17g/km; fuel efficiency increase 16mpg
Application Brochure Battery Powered Motor Drives
02_00 | Jun 27, 2017 | PDF | 1.5 mb
Infineon Solutions for 24V Truck and Transportation
00_00 | Jun 01, 2013 | PDF | 6.94 mb
32-bit Microcontroller Brochure (TriCore)
01_00 | Mar 08, 2017 | PDF | 6.65 mb
16/32-bit Microcontroller Brochure
Feb 16, 2012 | PDF | 4.32 mb
XC800 Microcontroller Brochure
Feb 22, 2011 | PDF | 12.51 mb
Microcontroller Pocket Guide 2012
Mar 27, 2012 | PDF | 2.74 mb
AP Selection Guide
00_00 | Oct 23, 2014 | PDF | 8.01 mb
Infineon Solutions for Small Motor Applications (2-wheeler) Flyer 2014
01_00 | Jan 12, 2015 | PDF | 2.64 mb
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.