Infineon’s System Basis Chips (SBC) offer high integration and high performance at an optimized system cost for various automotive applications, including but not limited to: Body Control Modules, Gateways, Closure Modules (door, roof, tailgater, trailer), Seat Control Modules, Gear Shifter, Fuel Pumps, HVAC, Wireless In-Cabin Charger, Transfer Case, NOx Sensors and Exhaust Modules, Light Control Modules, Water Pumps. Our solutions combine voltage supplies such as LDO or DC-DC with up to 750mA, communication interfaces with CAN transceiver Flexible Data-Rate up to 5Mbit/s according to ISO 11898-2:2016 (including Partial Networking option) and LIN transceiver (LIN2.2/J2602) as well as supervision features (Wake input, Watchdog, Reset, Interrupt, Fail Output).
An SBC is an integrated component that combines common system features required on Automotive ECUs such as: communication transceivers, voltage regulators, diagnostics and supervision functions, switches and wake inputs.
An SBC can be used in all Automotive ECUs where a communication interface and a supply for the microcontroller is required, for example in:
- Body Control Modules
- Climate Control Modules
- Light Control Units
Our highly integrated System-on-Chip solutions have various substantial benefits through advanced diagnosis features and minimized number of components.
Infineon System Basis Chips:
- Offers high integration and high performance at an optimized system cost for various automotive applications
- Extend battery life with very low quiescent current modes
- Improves the overall system reliability
- Reduced system cost through low component count and small PCB footprint (up to 80% smaller footprint)
- Enables design flexibility and reduces software design effort through shared state machine and SPI access
The new generation of Infineon SBCs offer full Software (SPI registers) and Hardware (package and pin location) compatibility across the families.
Infineon provide large variety of portfolio options from low to high power and scalable communication nodes with minimum 1 CAN FD transceiver as well as up to 4 LIN.
Various support materials are offered by the Infineon:
- Evaluation Boards
- Shield for Arduino
- SBC Config Wizard (Configuration Tool)
- SBC Microcontroller Library
- Bode Plot
- Power Dissipation Tool
- CAN PN Configurator
- Application Notes
- User Manual
- Data Sheets
- eLearnings for SBC, Lite and MR+
- FIT Rates & Module/Area breakdown
英飞凌工具箱为我们的客户集成了有用的软件。产品开发请使用 SBC ConfigWizard。此外，还可以在英飞凌工具箱中找到 System Basis Chips 以及其他英飞凌设备的其他软件
功能性安全应用(ASIL)中的 QM 部件
英飞凌的系统基础芯片是作为 QM 部件开发的，但仍然可以并且已经用于各种需要功能安全（ISO26262）的应用中，可满足高达 ASIL-D 级功能安全，例如但不限于变速器(ASIL-B)、电动驻车制动器(ASIL-C)、ADAS域控制(ASIL-D)或机箱域控制(ASIL-D)。
- 功能/块 vs 区域分解