The CoolSiC™ Schottky diode generation 5 1200 V, 10 A in a DPAK real2pin package, presents a leading edge technology for SiC Schottky Barrier diodes. The thin wafer technology, already introduced with G2, is now combined with a new merged pn junction improving diode surge current capabilities. The result is a series of products delivering market leading efficiency and more system reliability at an attractive cost point.
- Best-in-class forward voltage (VF)
- No reverse recovery charge
- Mild positive temperature dependency of VF
- Best-in-class surge current capability
- Excellent thermal performance
- Highest system efficiency
- Improved system efficiency at low switching frequencies
- Increased power density at high switching frequencies
- Higher system reliability
- Reduced EMI
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.