- High efficiency in hard switching and resonant topologies
- Low saturation voltage if 1.85 V combined with low switching losses
- Easy paralleling capability due to positive temperature coefficient in VCEsat
- Low EMI
- Low Gate Charge QG
- Very soft, fast recovery anti-parallel diode
- High ruggedness, temperature stable behaviour
- Very tight parameter distribution
- High power density and low thermal resistance of the TO-247PLUS package
- Lowest losses on IGBT, high system efficiency for higher power output
- Fast and easy replacement of predecessor H3 technology
- High device reliability and lifetime expectancy
- Highest current of 75 A 1200 V IGBT with 75 A diode in TO-247 footprint
- Lower thermal resistance Rth(jh) of the TO-247PLUS benefits to ~15% better heat dissipation and extended lifetime expectancy of IGBT
- Kelvin emitter pin brings reduction of total switching losses
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.