Infineon's 600 V, 50 A hard-switching TRENCHSTOP™ IGBT3 copacked with full-rated free-wheeling diode in a TO247 advanced isolation package.
The new isolated package TO247 advanced isolation enables the highest power density, the best thermal performance and the lowest cooling effort thanks to an effective and reliable thermal path from the IGBT die to the heatsink.
- Lowest VCEsat drop for lower conduction losses
- Low switching losses
- Easy parallel switching capability due to positive temperature coefficient in VCEsat
- Very soft, fast recovery anti-parallel Emitter Controlled Diode with low EMI
- 2500 VRMS electrical isolation, 50/60 Hz, t = 1 min
- 100 % tested isolated mounting surface
- Pb-free lead plating; RoHS compliant
- Qualified for industrial applications according to the relevant tests of JEDEC 47/20/22
- No need to use isolation material and thermal grease
- 35% reduction in assembling time compared to standard TO-247 with Iso-foils
- Increased yield eliminating misalignments of isolation foils
- Complete manufacturing process control
- Highest efficiency – low conduction and switching losses
- Very tight parameter distribution