The 1200V family displays excellent softness and VF behaviour and is qualified with a T j(max) of 150°C. The diodes are also available halogen-free according to IEC61249-2-21. The special feature of the 1200V family is the availability of the TO-220 Real 2-leg package.
Summary of Features:
- Lowest V F values
- Softest diodes available on the market
- T j(max) of 175°C
- Qualified according to JEDEC Standard
- Cooler packages and higher efficiency
- Excellent EMI behavior
- Excellent trade-off between cost and performance
- Low conduction losses
- Easy paralleling
- Primarily designed for motor drive applications up to 30kHz
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.