XENSIV™ - TLE4968-1K integrated Hall effect switch for highly accurate applications
The sensor provides superior supply voltage capability, operating temperature range and temperature stability of the magnetic thresholds.
Summary of Features
- 3.0 V to 32 V operating supply voltage
- Operation from unregulated power supply
- Reverse polarity protection (-18 V)
- Overvoltage capability up to 42 V without external resistor
- Output overcurrent & overtemperature protection
- Active error compensation
- High stability of magnetic thresholds
- Low jitter (typ. 0.35 μs)
- High ESD performance
- SOT23 like SMD package PG-SC59-3-5 (TLE4968-1K)
- BLDC rotor position measurement
- Speed and position measurements in camshaft or transmission applications.