XENSIV(TM) - TLE4906-2K has a high sensitivity and high stability of the magnetic switching points
The Infineon TLE4906-2K is a high precision Hall effect switch with highly accurate switching thresholds for operating temperatures up to 150°C.
The sensor is dedicated for position sensing applications.
Summary of Features
- 7V to 24V supply voltage
- Operation from unregulated power supply
- High sensitivity and high stability of the magnetic switching points
- High resistance to mechanical stress by Active Error Compensation
- Reverse battery protection (-18V)
- Superior temperature stability
- Low jitter (typ. 1μs)
- High ESD performance (± 4kV HBM)
- Digital output signal
- SMD package SC59 (SOT23 compatible)
- Position sensing