The BTS7002-1EPP is a Smart High-Side Power Switch, providing protection functions and diagnosis.
Summary of Features:
• High-Side Switch with Diagnosis and Embedded Protection
• Part of High Current PROFET™ 12V Family
• ReverSave™ for low power dissipation in Reverse Polarity
• Green Product (RoHS compliant)
• Qualified in accordance with AEC Q100 grade 1
• Absolute and dynamic temperature limitation with controlled reactivation
• Overcurrent protection (tripping) with Intelligent Latch
• Undervoltage shutdown
• Overvoltage protection with external components (as shown in Figure 37)
• Proportional load current sense
• Open Load in ON and OFF state
• Short circuit to ground and battery
• Suitable for driving 21 A resistive, inductive and capacitive loads
• Replaces electromechanical relays, fuses and discrete circuits
• Suitable for driving glow plug, heating loads, DC motor and for power distribution
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.