600 V Three Phase Driver IC with typical 0.2 A source and 0.35 A sink currents in 44 Lead PLCC package for IGBTs and MOSFETs.
Summary of Features:
- Drives up to six IGBT/MOSFET power devices
- Gate drive supplies up to 20 V per channel
- Integrated bootstrap functionality
- DC bus sensing with Over Voltage protection
- Over-current protection
- Over-temperature shutdown input
- Advanced input filter
- Integrated deadtime protection
- Shoot-through (cross conduction) protection
- Undervoltage lockout for Vcc and Vbs
- Enable/disable input and fault reporting
- Adjustable fault clear timing
- Separate logic and power grounds
- 3.3 V input logic compatible
- Tolerant to negative transient voltage
- Designed for use with bootstrap power supplies
- Matched propagation delays for all channels
- -40C to 125C operating range
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.