TLE9843QX is a part of the TLE984x product family. The TLE984x product family integrates an ARM® Cortex® M0 microcontroller core along with relay drivers, high side switches, LIN transceiver and a power supply system that enables the device to operate at the vehicle battery level.
The TLE984x family offers scalability in terms of Flash memory sizes ranging from 36kB to 64kB with pin-compatible devices. The TLE984x family was specifically designed to fit to a wide range of LIN-slave applications where a small package form factor and a minimum number of external components are essential.
The TLE984x product family is offered in a leadless VQFN-48 package to save board space.
Summary of Features:
- ARM® Cortex® M0 MCU
- System clock up to 25MHz
- 48kB Flash memory, including 4K EEPROM emulation
- 4KB RAM
- 1 High-Side & 2 Low-Side Switches with PWM capability
- 5V power supply output
- Integrated LIN transceiver compatible with LIN standard 2.2 and SAE J2602-supports fast programming via LIN
- 8-bit ADC with 7 channels for Voltage and Temperature supervision
- 10-bit ADC with 13 channels (6 Analog Inputs, 5 HV Monitor inputs and battery sense)
- On chip oscillator & PLL
- PWM signal generator and 16 bit timers
- Complete system-on-chip
- Minimum number of external components reduces BOM cost
- VQFN package with 7x7 mm footprint enables PCB space saving
- Window Lift
- Fan/Blower Motor Control
- Pump Motor Control.
- LIN addressed Relay Motor Applications
Infineon Embedded Power ICs are supported by a complete development tool chain provided by Infineon and third party vendors. The tool chain includes compilers, debuggers, evaluation boards, LIN low level drivers and configuration tools as well as variety of example software code.
|Toolchain Installation Steps||Company||Description|
Download and install
Download and Install
Segger J-Link driver
Download the SDK via
µVision 5 Pack Installer
IHR and Vector are proven partners for drivers and driver configuration tools compatible with Infineon`s range of Embedded Power ICs, and support LIN specifications 1.3, 2.0 and 2.1. The offered solution provides a wide range of options for designers, with reliable testing specifications, intuitive operation, and diagnostic services.