Automotive longrange radar system
Able to support an array of new features and functions, automotive 77GHz radar systems have a promising future. The huge benefits: high precision and excellent scalability from short to long range. The flipside: a higher degree of technical complexity.
By allowing you to concentrate on application development and integration, a designated ready-to-use chipset is your ticket to success. That’s why Infineon offers a system solution for automotive 77GHz radar systems that reduces the number of components required. An additional plus: seamless inter-functionality of all parts. For a complete automotive 77GHz radar system that works without a hitch.
- Automotive radar sensors are a key technology for enabling future driver assistance functions and securing high ratings in the New Car Assessment Programs (NCAP) throughout the world
- The Radar System IC (RASIC™) series consists of a group of highly-integrated functions for the 76–77GHz range for automotive radar
- The ICs offer a high level of integration and need only a few – if any – external components
- Infineon’s SiGe process benefits from its origins in the volume bipolar segment. Its unique features include its high-frequency capability and robustness, makeing it suitable for automotive environments over the full temperature range up to full automotive qualification according to AEC-Q100
- Infineon´s AURIXTM 32-bit muticore ADAS derivative offers a dedicated feature set for radar applications wich, in many cases, renders additional DSP, external SRAM and external ADC ICs obsolete. This results in cost-efficient short-range radar implementation.
Automotive short- /midrange radar system
An automotive 24 GHz radar system is an attractive option when you face tighter budgetary constraints, but don’t want to sacrifice high-demand features, such as rear cross traffic alert or blind spot detection. What counts most: the solution must boast a high level of integration and be especially easy to use.
Infineon offers precisely what you’re looking for. For instance, our highly-integrated 24GHz transceiver and AURIX™, our 32-bit multicore ADAS derivative with a dedicated feature set for radar applications. With its SiGe-based technology, Infineon is the first big player to offer a competitive solution with a long-term roadmap approach for any kind of short-range radar ADAS applications.
- Infineon’s 24GHz radar technology offers a cost-efficient solution for driver assistance systems such as blind spot detection
- The Infineon 24 GHz transceiver is a highly integrated, SPI-controlled solution consisting of a VCO, medium power amplifier, power amplifier, frequency dividers, several sensors and two complete IQ receivers
- The signal generation unit is a standalone transmitterMMIC with the fully integrated IQ twin-receiver MMIC, inwhich two complex homodyne down-conversion mixersare combined; a lot of different system architectures canbe served by combining the individual components
- With its SiGe-based technology, Infineon is the first big market player to offer a competitive solution with a long-term roadmap approach for any kind of short-range radar ADAS applications
- Infineon’s AURIX™ 32-bit multicore ADAS derivative offers a dedicated feature set for radar applications which, in many cases, renders additional DSP, external SRAM and external ADC ICs obsolete. This results in cost-efficient short-range radar implementation
Battery Management for Electric Verhicles
Solutions for Small Electric Vehicles
Powertrain System Part 1
Powertrain System Part 2
BLDC Motor Control
Brushed DC Motors
Stepper Motor Control
AC Induction Motors
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.