600 V IGBT with anti-parallel diode in TO-220 Full-Pak package
The 600 V, 15 A hard-switching TRENCHSTOP™ IGBT3 copacked with full-rated external free-wheeling diode in a TO-220 Full-Pak package, leads to significant improvement of static as well as dynamic performance of the device, due to the combination of trench-cell and fieldstop concept. The combination of IGBT with soft recovery emitter controlled diode further minimizes the turn-on losses. The highest efficiency is reached due to the best compromise between switching and conduction losses.
- Very low VCEsat 1.5 V (typ.)
- Low switching losses
- Easy parallel switching capability due to positive temperature coefficient in VCEsat
- Very soft, fast recovery anti-parallel Emitter Controlled diode
- High ruggedness, temperature stable behavior
- Low EMI emissions
- Low gate charge
- Very tight parameter distribution
- Highest efficiency – low conduction and switching losses
- Comprehensive portfolio in 600V for flexibility of design
- High device reliability
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.