Rugged, cool and fast, 1-channel low-side 4/8 A gate driver ICs
1-channel MOSFET gate driver ICs are the crucial link between control ICs and powerful MOSFET and GaN switching devices. Gate driver ICs enable high system level efficiencies, excellent power density and consistent system robustness.
1EDN family: Fast, precise, strong and compatible
- Highly efficient SMPS enabled by 5 ns short slew rates and ±5ns propagation delay precision for fast MOSFET and GaN switching
- Separate source and sink outputs simplify the application design
- Industry standard packages and pinout ease system design upgrades
1EDN family: The new reference in ruggedness and low power dissipation
- -10V robustness of control and enable inputs provides crucial safety margin when driving pulse transformers
- 5A reverse output current robustness eliminates the need for Schottky switching diodes when driving MOSFETs in TO-220 and TO-247 packages
- Cool driver ICs thanks to true rail-to-rail low impedance output stages
- 4V and 8V UVLO (Under Voltage Lock Out) options for instant MOSFET protection during start-up and under abnormal conditions
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.