The TLE8386-2EL is a low-side-sense boost controller with built in protection features. The main function of this device is to stepup (boost) an input voltage to a larger output voltage. The switching frequency is adjustable from 100 kHz to 700 kHz and can be synchronized to an external clock source. The TLE8386-2EL features an enable function reducing the shut-down current consumption to < 2 μA. The current mode regulation scheme of this device provides a stable regulation loop maintained by small external compensation components. The integrated softstart feature with external components for adjustment limits the current peak as well as voltage overshoot at startup. This IC is suited for use in the harsh automotive environments and provides protection functions such as output overvoltage protection and over temperature shutdown
- Wide Input Voltage Range from 4.75 V to 45 V
- Constant Current or Constant Voltage Regulation
- Very Low Shutdown Current: Iq< 2μA
- Switching frequency range: 100 kHz to 700 kHz
- Synchronization with external clock source
- Available in a small thermally enhanced PG-SSOP-14 package
- Internal 5 V Low Drop Out Voltage Regulator
- Output Overvoltage Protection
- External Soft Start adjustable by capacitor
- Over Temperature Shutdown
- Automotive AEC Qualified
- Green Product (RoHS) Compliant
- Powertrain: GDI, piezo injection
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.