Rad tolerant hybrid DC-DC converters From 25W to 50W output power
Note that Infineon Technologies recently sold its HiRel DC-DC converter business to Micross. Read the press release.
Infineon offers an array of high reliability, radiation tolerant hybrid DC-DC converters designed for use in moderate radiation environments, such as for low Earth orbit (LEO) satellites and launch vehicles.
Infineon’s rad tolerant IR HiRel converters are built using DLA qualified processes in a facility fully qualified to MIL-PRF-38534.
All components are de-rated to meet MIL-STD-975, MIL-STD-1547 and GSFC PPL-21 Appendix B. Extensive documentation including radiation susceptibility, thermal analysis, stress analysis and MTBF are available.
Key features include:
- Total dose 25 kRads(Si)
- SEE hardened up to 37 MeV∙cm2/mg
- Internal EMI filter; converters capable of meeting MIL-STD-461C CE03 and CS01
- Magnetically coupled feedback
- Models from 25W to 50W
- Hermetic hybrid construction
- Single, dual and triple outputs available
- -55ºC to +125ºC operating temperature
TID: 25-30 kRads
SEE: 37-60 MeV