Free TASKING Pin Mapper for AURIX™
The TASKING Pin Mapper for AURIX™ has been jointly developed with Infineon and contains expert-level knowledge about the dependencies between peripheral modules and device pins. The tool enables both novice and expert users to quickly configure AURIX™ microcontrollers by making connections between port pins and peripherals. It provides the vital functionality to executed feasibility studies, select the lowest cost hardware device for a given set of requirements, and create device initialization code in the most cost-effective way.
The TASKING Pin Mapper can save a substantial amount of time for developers and provides assurance that no pin conflicts exist. In addition, the pin mapper generates a data file for PCB design, eliminating the chance for errors when passing data manually.
Benefits of the TASKING Pin Mapper for AURIX™:
- The Pin Mapper tool reduces developer time and costs while improving the quality of results.
- Configuration takes place via an intuitive Eclipse-based GUI with built-in knowledge about AURIX™ devices and packages. This saves the developer from the tedious task of consulting piles of Device Manuals and maintaining configuration settings in spreadsheets.
- Configuration errors/conflicts are detected at entry time and can be either automatically resolved by the Built-in Conflicts Solver or solved manually. Whereas traditionally such errors remain hidden until code has been generated and is tested.
- The Pin Mapper reduces miscommunication between individuals and teams by creating all project files from one source. The Pin Mapper creates:
- device initialization code in ISO-C format
- a spreadsheet (CVS) file for project documentation
- a schematic symbol block that can be imported by PCB design tools such as Altium Designer
Supported TriCore Devices:
Request the Free TASKING Pin Mapper for AURIX™ through this form.