The TLE9252VSK is a transceiver designed for HS CAN networks with Flexible Data-rate up to 5 Mbit/s in automotive and industrial applications. The transceiver fulfills the requirements of the latest ISO standard and is fully compliant to ISO 11898-2 (2016) and SAE J2284-4/-511898-2 (2016). The wake-up capable TLE9252VSK is offering the latest Bus Wake-up Pattern (WUP) function with optimized filter time for worldwide OEM usage: 0.5μs < tFilter < 1.8μs.
The non-low power modes (Normal-operating Mode and Receive-only Mode) and low power modes (Sleep Mode and Stand-by Mode) are optimized for reduced current consumption based on the required functionality. Even in Sleep Mode with a quiescent current below 26 μA over the full temperature range, the TLE9252VSK is able to detect a Wake-Up Pattern (WUP) on the HS CAN bus.
The VIO voltage reference input is used to enable 3.3 V as well as 5 V microcontroller interfaces. The TLE9252VSK is offered in standard DSO-14, while the TLE9252VLC is realized in tiny leadless TSON-14 package with Lead Tip Inspection (LTI) feature providing automated optical inspection (AOI) capability.
Summary of Features:
- Fully compliant to ISO 11898-2 (2016) and SAE J2284-4/-5
- Guaranteed loop delay symmetry to support CAN FD data frames up to
- Bus Wake-up Pattern (WUP) function with optimized filter time for worldwide OEM usage: 0.5μs < tFilter < 1.8μs
- Excellent ESD robustness
- Very low current consumption in Sleep Mode of max. 26μA
- Fail safe features like TxD time-out, RxD Recessive Clamping and Overtemperature shut-down
- Extended supply range on VCC and VIO supply
- Autonomous bus biasing according to ISO 11898-2 (2016)
- Separate VIO input to adapt different micro controller supply voltages
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Car Audio and Navigation Systems, Infotainment
- Gateway ECU’s and Body Domain Controller
- Radar and Lidar Modules
- Dashboard, Instrument Cluster