Automotive Transceiver subcategories
Because of the increasing demand for data exchange in modern vehicles, the automotive industry implemented networks like CAN (Controller Area Network), LIN (Local Interconnect Network) and FlexRay protocol-based bus systems. In the future, cars will have more electronic control units (ECUs) which will feature an even higher level of functionality. Therefore, the importance of in-vehicle networking devices increases due to the larger quantity of data exchanged between the ECUs. As a result the automotive industry newly established the CAN FD (Flexible Data-rate) protocol for faster CAN communication up to 5Mbit/s and CAN PN (Partial Networking) for improved energy efficiency.
Infineon is offering a broad product portfolio of automotive transceivers for these different automotive bus segments, that are perfectly suited for the harsh automotive environment and are designed to meet and even exceed the latest ESD and EMC requirements.
Dependent on the respective vehicle network architecture and the related ECU supply path, different transceiver types are used. Infineon Transceivers ensure reliable in-vehicle communication and help minimizing the current consumption and the related CO 2-emissions at the vehicle level. The Infineon Transceiver products provide the best value by its high performance, ruggedness and reliability.
- Broad product portfolio
- Outstanding ESD robustness
- Excellent EMC performance
- low quiescent currents
- Worldwide OEM approval
- Highest quality
- Transceiver family concept
For more information about our product families please click on the icons below:
Access to complete OPTIREG™ PMIC technical documentation including data sheets, app notes, etc.:
1. To get access to the full technical documentation you need access to the MyInfineon Collaboration Portal.
2. Please register* under myinfineon.com with your company e-mail address and with this, request access to the MyInfineon Collaboration Portal.
(*If you are already registered at myinfineon.com, follow the guideline from page 6.)
Click here to see the step-by-step instructions to get registered (PPT attached to this email).
3. In case you need further assistance, please fill in the form to our Technical Assistance Center (hyperlink to the form below) or contact email@example.com