AURIX™ Development Studio
The AURIX™ Development Studio is a free of charge Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the TriCore™-based AURIX™ microcontroller family. It is a comprehensive development environment, including Eclipse IDE, C-Compiler, Multi-core Debugger, Infineon low-level driver (iLLD), with no time and code-size limitations that enables editing, compiling, and debugging of application code.
Combined with numerous code example projects, the IDE can be used to evaluate the powerful architecture of the AURIX™ microcontroller family.
It supports Microsoft Windows 10 as host operating system (OS).
Notice : “The bundled TASKING tools such as the compiler and Debugger can only be used for non-commercial purposes”
The AURIX™ Development Studio is supported by Expert Trainings
Code examples, trainings and all the technical documentation you may need are readily available at your fingertips :
- Integrated Development Environment ( IDE ) : AURIX™ Development Studio installation
- Getting Started with AURIX™ Development Studio
- AURIX™ Development Studio Release Notes
|AURIX™ -TC2xx Microcontroller Expert -Training||
Discover how to use and initialize peripherals with iLLD for typical use cases
|AURIX™ -TC3xx Microcontroller Expert -Training|
|AURIX™ -TC2xx Microcontroller Quick-Training||
Get a quick look to lear more about AURIX™ peripherals and communications
|AURIX™ -TC3xx Microcontroller Quick-Training|
The AURIX™ Development Studio is composed of three parts, which are linked to each other in a connected system:
- Infineon web site where you can find a promo page for the AURIX™ development studio and one for the expert level training.
- The Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- The Infineon Github : where you can find the code repository of the Expert Trainings