The BTS50040-2SFA is a dual channel high side power switch in PG-DSO-36-44 package providing embedded protective functions including ReverSave™ and Infineon® INTELLIGENT LATCH. It is most suitable for loads with high inrush current, such as glow plugs, PTC heaters, or lamps.The power transistors are built by a dual N-channel vertical power MOSFET with the charge pump. The design is based on Smart power chip by chip technology. The BTS50040-2SFA has ground referenced CMOS compatible inputs. ReverSave™ is a protection feature that causes the power transistor to switch on incase of reverse polarity. As a result, of the power dissipation is reduced. Infineon® INTELLIGENT LATCH ensures a latched switch-off and reporting in case of fault condition.
Summary of Features:
- 3.3 V and 5 V compatible,ground referenced CMOS compatible inputs for each channel.
- Optimized electromagnetic compatibility
- Slew rate configurable via external circuitry or signal.
- Secure load turn-off while device ground disconnected
- ReverSave™- Reverse battery protection without external components
- Inverse load current capability
- Infineon® INTELLIGENT LATCH
- Green product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC qualified
- High load current capability
- High inrush current capability
- High energy capability
- Integrated protection functionality
- Integrated diagnosis functionality
- Automotive Body & Convenience
- Power Distribution
- Relay Replacement
- Fuse Replacement
- Heating Applications