The BTS730 is a one channel high-side power switch in PG-DSO-20 power package providing embedded protection functions. The device is monolithically integrated in Smart SIPMOS technology. The power transistor is built by N-channel-planar power MOSFET. The inputs are ground referenced CMOS compatible.
Summary of Features:
- Low standby current
- Automatic run generation
- Improved electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
- Stable behaviour at undervoltage
- Short-circuit protection
- Overload protection
- Load Dump protection
- Overtemperature protection
- Loss of ground protection
- Reverse battery protection
- Electrostatic discharge protection (ESD)
- Self-generated PWM
- Externally adjustable PWM
- Slow slew -rate of 0.02 to 0.12 V/s
- Perfectly suitable as Dimmer Switch for Dashboard Lighting and Dome Lighting
- Body & Convenience
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.