Embedded in a PG-TO252-5-11 package, the BTS50060-1TEA is a 6mΩ single Smart High-Side Power Switch. It is based on Smart power chip technology with P-channel vertical power MOFSET, providing protective and diagnostic functions. It is especially designed to drive loads in the harsh automotive environment.
Summary of Features:
- Reduced switching losses
- Optimized for EMC – low emission, high immunity
- Optimized for PWM frequencies of approx. 100Hz
- 3.3V and 5V compatible logic inputs
- Advanced analog load current sense signal supporting easy calibration for very high accuracy
- Embedded diagnostics features (e.g. open load detection at ON and OFF)
- Embedded diagnostics functions (e.g. over current shutdown, over temperature shutdown)
- Infineon® INTELLIGENT LATCH
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- High load current capability
- High inrush current capability
- High energy capability
- Integrated protection functionality
- Integrated diagnosis functionality
- High sense current accuracy
- Automotive Body & Convenience
- Power Distribution
- Relay Replacement
- Fuse Replacement
- Heating Applications
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.