The BTS50040-2SFA is a dual channel high side power switch in PG-DSO-36-44 package providing embedded protective functions including ReverSave™ and Infineon® INTELLIGENT LATCH. It is most suitable for loads with high inrush current, such as glow plugs, PTC heaters, or lamps.The power transistors are built by a dual N-channel vertical power MOSFET with the charge pump. The design is based on Smart power chip by chip technology. The BTS50040-2SFA has ground referenced CMOS compatible inputs. ReverSave™ is a protection feature that causes the power transistor to switch on incase of reverse polarity. As a result, of the power dissipation is reduced. Infineon® INTELLIGENT LATCH ensures a latched switch-off and reporting in case of fault condition.
Summary of Features:
- 3.3 V and 5 V compatible,ground referenced CMOS compatible inputs for each channel.
- Optimized electromagnetic compatibility
- Slew rate configurable via external circuitry or signal.
- Secure load turn-off while device ground disconnected
- ReverSave™- Reverse battery protection without external components
- Inverse load current capability
- Infineon® INTELLIGENT LATCH
- Green product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC qualified
- High load current capability
- High inrush current capability
- High energy capability
- Integrated protection functionality
- Integrated diagnosis functionality
- Automotive Body & Convenience
- Power Distribution
- Relay Replacement
- Fuse Replacement
- Heating Applications
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.