A new SMD package using Kelvin source concept
The CoolMOS™ C7 Gold superjunction MOSFET series (G7) for the first time brings together the benefits of the improved 650V CoolMOS™ C7 Gold technology, 4pin Kelvin source capability and the improved thermal properties of the TOLL package to enable an SMD solution for high current hard switching topologies such as power factor correction (PFC) up to 3kW.
Summary of Features:
CoolMOS™ C7 Gold
- Gives best-in-class FOM R DS(on)*E oss and R DS(on)*Q G
- Enables best-in-class R DS(on) in smallest footprint
- Inbuilt 4th pin Kelvin source configuration and low parasitic source inductance (~1nH)
- Is MSL1 compliant, total Pb-free, has easy visual inspection grooved leads
- Enables improved thermal performance R th
- FOM R DS(on)xQ G is 14% better than previous 650V CoolMOS™ C7 enabling faster switching leading to higher efficiency
- Power density trough BIC 33mΩ in 115mm 2 TOLL footprint
- Reducing parasitic source inductance by Kelvin source improves efficiency switching and ease-of-use
- TOLL package is easy to use and has the highest quality standards
- Improved thermals enable SMD TOLL package to be used in higher current designs than has been previously possible
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.