Improved performance for switching speed up to 30kHz, 5µsec short circuit and low EMI
The new 600V TRENCHSTOP™ Performance has been developed based on 600V TRENCHSTOP™ IGBT technology. The new IGBT series combines the best trade-off between conduction and switch-off energy with outstanding robustness and excellent EMI behavior.
Summary of Features:
- Lower total switching losses (E ts) i.e. better efficiency IGBT
- 7% lower E ts for switching speed of 8kHz
- 11% lower E ts for switching speed of 15kHz
- Low speed dV/dt switching (<5V/ns)
- Low EMI
- Improved cell design for higher reliability
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.