The new isolated package TO247 advanced isolation enables the highest power density, the best thermal performance and the lowest cooling effort thanks to an effective and reliable thermal path from the IGBT die to the heatsink.
Summary of Features:
- Short circuit with stand time 5μs at Tvj = 175°C
- Positive temperature coefficient in VCEsat
- Low EMI
- Very soft, fast recovery anti-parallel diode
- Maximum junction temperature 175°C
- 2500 VRMS electrical isolation, 50/60 Hz, t = 1 min
- 100 % tested isolated mounting surface
- Pb-free lead plating; RoHS compliant
- Qualified for industrial applications according to the relevant tests of JEDEC 47/20/22
- No need to use isolation material and thermal grease
- 35% reduction in assembling time compared to standard TO-247 with Iso-foils
- Increased yield eliminating misalignments of isolation foils
- Low switching and conduction losses
- Very good EMI behaviour
- Can be used with a small gate resistor for reduced delay time and voltage overshoot
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.