The IFX1050G is optimized for high speed differential mode data transmission in industrial applications and it is compliant to ISO11898-2. The transceiver IFX1050G works as an interface between the CAN protocol controller and the physical differential bus in High Speed CAN applications. It supports data transmission rates from 1 kBaud up to 1 MBaud.The IFX1050G has three different operation modes: The Normal Mode, the Receive - Only Mode and the Stand - By Mode. The mode selection is controlled by the logical input pins RM and INH. The IC is based on the Smart Power Technology SPT ® which allows bipolar and CMOS control circuitry in accordance with DMOS power devices existing on the same monolithic circuit. The IFX1050G is designed to withstand the severe conditions in industrial applications and provides excellent EMC performance within a broad frequency range.
Summary of Features:
- CAN data transmission rates from 1 kBaud up to 1 MBaud
- Receive - Only Mode and Stand - By Mode
- Optimized Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Optimized for a high immunity against Electromagnetic Interference (EMI)
- Bus pins are short circuit proof
- Over - temperature protection
- Very wide temperature range (-40 °C up to 125 °C)
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- Cost efficient replacement to Industry Market Standard Device *1050/*1051
- High Speed Communication
- Wide Temperature Range
- Industrial Automation
- Medical & Healthcare
- Security / Access Control
- Building Automation
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.