The TLE9252VSK is a transceiver designed for HS CAN networks with Flexible Data-rate up to 5 Mbit/s in automotive and industrial applications. The transceiver fulfills the requirements of the latest ISO standard and is fully compliant to ISO 11898-2 (2016) and SAE J2284-4/-511898-2 (2016). The wake-up capable TLE9252VSK is offering the latest Bus Wake-up Pattern (WUP) function with optimized filter time for worldwide OEM usage: 0.5μs < tFilter < 1.8μs.
The non-low power modes (Normal-operating Mode and Receive-only Mode) and low power modes (Sleep Mode and Stand-by Mode) are optimized for reduced current consumption based on the required functionality. Even in Sleep Mode with a quiescent current below 26 μA over the full temperature range, the TLE9252VSK is able to detect a Wake-Up Pattern (WUP) on the HS CAN bus.
The VIO voltage reference input is used to enable 3.3 V as well as 5 V microcontroller interfaces. The TLE9252VSK is offered in standard DSO-14, while the TLE9252VLC is realized in tiny leadless TSON-14 package with Lead Tip Inspection (LTI) feature providing automated optical inspection (AOI) capability.
Summary of Features:
- Fully compliant to ISO 11898-2 (2016) and SAE J2284-4/-5
- Guaranteed loop delay symmetry to support CAN FD data frames up to
- Bus Wake-up Pattern (WUP) function with optimized filter time for worldwide OEM usage: 0.5μs < tFilter < 1.8μs
- Excellent ESD robustness
- Very low current consumption in Sleep Mode of max. 26μA
- Fail safe features like TxD time-out, RxD Recessive Clamping and Overtemperature shut-down
- Extended supply range on VCC and VIO supply
- Autonomous bus biasing according to ISO 11898-2 (2016)
- Separate VIO input to adapt different micro controller supply voltages
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Car Audio and Navigation Systems, Infotainment
- Gateway ECU’s and Body Domain Controller
- Radar and Lidar Modules
- Dashboard, Instrument Cluster
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.