Electric parking break
Electric parking brake
In contrast to cable operated parking break systems of the past, electric parking breaks facilitate the implementation of driver-support features such as hill start assist functions. A low power, highly integrated system that upholds tomorrow’s high safety standards is what you need for application success.
Discover what you can achieve with Infineon’s portfolio of ISO 26262-compliant products. Including our integrated low power automotive microcontrollers and intelligent power supply with wakeup function. Also, uniquely procure electric parking brake solutions with the highest level of integration, namely NovalithIC™ half-bridges and ASIL D-compliant microcontrollers.
- The electric parking brake provides drivers with many more comfort and convenience features than the standard mechanical system
- Hill hold, launch control and roll-away prevention are all possible
- These convenience features are in many cases safetyrelevant and should therefore be implemented using safety-compliant hardware (according ISO 26262)
In this training you will:
- Know more about Infineon’s wide MOSFET selection for 48 V mild-hybrid electric vehicle, or MHEV, applications
- Understand why and how Infineon is strengthening its position in the 40 V MOSFET market, and be familiar with Infineon’s newest 60 V MOSFETs