The BTM7752G is a fully integrated high current H-bridge for motor drive applications. It contains two p-channel highside MOSFETs and two n-channel lowside MOSFETs with an integrated driver IC in one package. Due to the p-channel highside switches the need for a charge pump is eliminated thus minimizing EMI. Interfacing to a microcontroller is made easy by the integrated driver IC which features logic level inputs, diagnosis with current sense, dead time generation and protection against overtemperature, overvoltage, undervoltage, overcurrent and short circuit. The BTM7752G provides an optimized solution for protected high current PWM motor drives with very low board space consumption.
- Integrated high current H-Bridge
- Path resistance of max. 295 mΩ @ 150 °C (typ. 150 mΩ @ 25 °C)
- Low quiescent current of typ. 5µA @ 25 °C
- PWM capability of up to 25kHz combined with active freewheeling
- Current limitation level of 12 A typ. (8 A min.)
- Driver circuit with logic inputs
- Status flag diagnosis with current sense capability
- Overtemperature shut down with latch behaviour
- Overvoltage lock out
- Undervoltage shut down
- Switch-mode current limitation for reduced power dissipation in overcurrent situation
- Integrated dead time generation
- Operation up to 28V
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.