The BTM7710G is part of the Trilith IC family containing three dies in one package: One double high- side switch and two low- side switches. The drains of these three vertical DMOS chips are mounted on separated lead frames. The sources are connected to individual pins, so the BTM7710G can be used in H- bridge- as well as in any other configuration. The double high- side switch is manufactured in SMART SIPMOS ® technology which combines low R DS ON vertical DMOS power stages with CMOS circuitry for control, protection and diagnosis. To achieve low R DS ON and fast switching performance, the low- side switches are manufactured in S- FET logic level technology.
- Quad D- MOS switch driver
- Free configurable as bridge or quad- switch
- Optimized for DC motor management applications
- Low R DS ON High side: 70 mΩ typ. @ 25°C, 180 mΩ max. @ 150°C Low side: 40 mΩ typ. @ 25°C, 80 mΩ max. @ 150°C
- Peak current: typ. 15 A @ 25 °C
- Very low quiescent current: typ. 5 µA @ 25 °C
- Small outline, enhanced power PG- DSO- package
- Operates up to 40 V
- Load and GND- short- circuit- protection
- Overtemperature shut down with hysteresis
- Undervoltage detection with hysteresis
- Status flag diagnosis
- Internal clamp diodes
- Isolated sources for external current sensing
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.