MOTIX™ | DC Motor System ICs
Infineon’s Motor System IC is the world first IC to combine DC and BLDC motor control with supply functionalities such as power supply, CAN FD & LIN
Infineon’s Motor System IC family offers high integration and high performance with optimized system cost for DC and BLDC motor control applications. It combines half-bridge gate drivers with power and communication supply. The family features multi MOSFET driver in brushed DC B4 or B8 pre-driver as well as a 3-Phase BLDC pre-driver configuration. The IC is complemented with a low-dropout voltage regulator of up to 250mA, CAN FD (5 Mbit/s) and LIN transceiver as well as well as high-side switches (7Ω typ.), wake inputs and supervision features.
Target applications involve Automotive DC Motor Control, for example seat control modules, power lift gate, sunroof module, seatbelt pretensioner as well as BLDC Motor Control such as fuel and water pumps, fans and transfer case.
- Summarize the control scheme of the adaptive MOSFET control over a complete PWM cycle
- Estimate the decrease of the MOSFETs’ power dissipation
- Recognize the precise output duty cycle for accurate motor control, and
- Explain the MOSFET independent switching times
- Learn more about Infineon‘s TLE956x MOTIX™ motor system ICs, which are the first devices in the world that combine half-bridge gate drivers, power supply and a communication interface in a single device
- Get an overview of TLE956x’s main features and benefits
- Learn about Infineon’s TLE9210x, which is a family of Multi MOSFET Driver ICs, designed to control up to eight half-bridges (up to 16 n-channel MOSFETs) with one packaged device
- Get an overview of TLE9210x’s main features and applications
- Understand the challenges that automotive auxiliary water pump applications face and find out about the different topologies used for thermal management for different drivetrains
- Learn which solutions Infineon provides for automotive water pump applications
Online Course Automotive seat control: Driving comfort and safety through Infineon solutions (S/E1)
01_00 | Oct 19, 2022 | HTM | 2 kb