TLS820D2EL VSE Automotive LDO, 200mA, Sel. 5V/3.3V, SSOP-14, ENABLE + RESET, low Iq
The TLS820D2EL VSE is a 200mA low dropout voltage regulator (LDO) with Reset and low Iq in SSOP-14 Package. It has a selectable output 5V and 3.3V perfect for MCU and CAN supply.
The OPTIREG™ linear TLS820D2ELVSE is a linear voltage regulator with high performance, very low dropout voltage and very low quiescent current. With an input voltage range of 3 V to 40 V and very low quiescent current of only 20 μA, this regulator is perfectly suitable for automotive or other supply systems permanently connected to the battery.
The output voltage of the TLS820D2ELVSE can be selected between 5 V and 3.3 V by connecting the SEL pin to VQ or GND. When the SEL pin is connected to VQ, the regulator’s output is set to 5 V; when the SEL pin is connected to GND, the regulator’s output is set to 3.3 V.
The reset feature supervises the output voltage, including undervoltage reset, delayed reset at power-on and an adjustable lower reset threshold.The device can be switched on and off by the enable feature.
The operating range starts at an input voltage of only 3 V (extended operating range). This makes the TLS820D2ELVSE suitable for automotive systems that need to operate during cranking condition.
- Wide input voltage range from 3.0 V to 40 V
- Selectable output voltage 5 V or 3.3 V
- Output voltage accuracy ≤ ±2%
- Output current capability up to 200 mA
- Ultra low current consumption, typical 20 μA
- Very low dropout voltage, typical 100 mV, at output currents below 100 mA
- Stable with ceramic output capacitor of 1 μF
- Reset output
- Adjustable reset threshold down to 2 V
- Overtemperature shutdown
- Output current limitation
- Wide temperature range
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- A single device for 5V and 3.3V supply
- Very wide input voltage range
- Fast voltage regulation loop
- Low passive component BOM cost
- Supervisory functionality (RESET)
- Suitable for Cranking condition
- Low current consumption
Best fit to supply:
- MCU / Microcontroller (5V and 3.3V)
- CAN Transceiver
- FlexRay Transceiver
- Sensors (on-board)
- Actuator ICs
- Driver ICs
- Body and comfort applications:
- Dashboard and cluster supply
- Body Control module (BCM)
- Always-on battery-connected applications
- Powertrain and EPS