16A Highly Integrated Single Input Voltage Sync Buck Regulator
- Single 5V to 21V application
- Wide Input Voltage Range from 1.5V to 21V with external Vcc
- Output Voltage Range: 0.6V to 0.86*PVin
- 0.5% accurate Reference Voltage
- Enhanced line/load regulation with Feed-Forward
- Programmable Switching Frequency up to 1.5MHz
- Internal Digital Soft-Start
- Enable input with Voltage Monitoring Capability
- Remote Sense Amplifier with True Differential Voltage Sensing
- Thermally compensated current limit and Hiccup Mode Over Current Protection
- Smart LDO to enhance efficiency
- External synchronization with Smooth Clocking
- Dedicated output voltage sensing for power good indication and overvoltage protection which remains active even when Enable is low.
- Enhanced Pre-Bias Start up
- Body Braking to improve transient
- Integrated MOSFET drivers and Bootstrap diode
- Thermal Shut Down
- Post Package trimmed rising edge dead-time
- Programmable Power Good Output
- Small Size 5mm x 6mm PQFN
- Operating Junction Temp: -40°C where Tj is < 125°C
- Lead-free, Halogen-free, and RoHS Compliant
- Desktop and Workstations
- Graphic Boards
- Netcom and Telecom
- Point of Load
- Servers and Storage
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.